How I raise angel finance with social media – Part 1
- How to create credibility on social media when you have little property experience
- Why is it important to create a digital footprint for yourself?
- How can I take control of my digital footprint?
How do you create credibility when you have little property experience?
What did I learn from this experience?
1.) You need to show a track record on your social media
2.) Never undervalue your experience, no matter where you are on your property journey
Why is it important to create a digital footprint?
What is a digital footprint?
Why is our digital footprint super important?
How can internet trolls help me establish credibility?
How can I take control of my own digital footprint?
- When you attend a property training seminar, take a picture and upload it to Facebook
- When you do viewings, take a picture and upload it to Instragram
- When it is raining, you are on your 10th viewing of the day and still motivated, Tweet about it.
The 5 key takeaways from this article
- Publicly document what you learn and successes. Let people come on the journey with you.
- Be mindful of everything you post on Social Media
- Be credible in your actions
- Learn from your mistakes and don’t be scared to talk about them
- Take people on a journey with you
If you enjoyed this article, here are some more things I’ve learned about on my property journey:
- How I learned to get over my victim complex
- How I streamlined my mountains of paperwork
- How I figured out what I wanted to do with my life